Caresens N Premier Blood Glucose meter (Mmol/l)
The CareSens N Premier blood glucose meter helps make managing your data easy. With Bluetooth functionality, it provides quick and easy transfer of your readings to the SmartLog app on your compatible phone. From there you can easily review and share your monitoring.
Test strips required: CareSens N strips.
The CareSens N Premier meter set also includes 10 CareSens N strips, 50 lancets and a CareLance lancing device.
- CareSens N Premier meets the ISO 15197:2013 (the international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems)*
- No coding
- Auto-back lighted LCD screen
- Sample size: minimum 0.5 µL
- 5 second measurement time
- Strip expiration indicator
- Strip ejector
- Compatible with SmartLog software
- Bluetooth data transfer and data port to download data via a USB cable
- Pre-meal, post-meal and fasting flags
- 1,000 readings can be stored with time and date
- 1, 7, 14, 30, 90-day averaging (total, pre-meal, post-meal and fasting)
- 4 alarms (two hour post-meal, 3 customisable alarms)
- Hypoglycaemia indicator
- Measurement range: 1.1 - 33.3 mmol/L
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- Size: 103 x 54 x 17 (mm)
- Weight: 71.7 g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 - 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 - 90%
In the same category
- 200 pieces
- Manual (Multi language; NL, DE, FR, EN and many more)
Acti-Lance® safety lancets are sterile medical devices intended for one-time capillary blood collection. Easy to use for both professionals and individuals.